What is covered during the day
- Plant production (propagator, plugs, pots, seedling and potting compost).
- Herb drying (culinary and medicinal).
- Inter cropping, companion planting, self seeding.
- Winter storage (leeks, escarole).
- Mimic a dry summer and use of comfrey fermented extract with compost.
- Use of Water.
- Grow the flowers.
I will share all my tips and growing and cooking and will respond to your question.
The cost of this course is 50 euro per person.
It is a half day course. It starts at 10h and finishes at 13h.
Small groups up to 7
You will get tea/ coffee on arrival and a tea break around 11h30.
We organise groups during the week as well
Ring me personally on 0871258002